1. Opticcolors is not liable for damage caused by incorrect application of products. The consumer hereby accepts the user manual of putting in/taking out lenses and reading them.
2. Opticcolors guarantees that the goods meet the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the specification stated in the offer.
3. Delivery of goods takes place on express order, unless otherwise agreed upon by Opticcolors and the consumer.
4. Opticcolors will, if possible, handle the execution of orders for goods with care.
4.2 The place of delivery is the last known residential address of the consumer Opticcolors, unless otherwise agreed.
4.3 Opticcolors will execute accepted orders at a favorable speed within a minimum of 10 working days. If the delivery is temporarily out of stock, or has been delayed for other reasons, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 3 working days after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to cancel the order without costs.
4.4 Opticcolors is not liable for the risk of damage and/or loss of the delivery of Opticcolors by post.
5. Opticcolors is not liable for material damage and/or immaterial damage as a result of wearing the lenses ordered through this site.
5.1 When purchasing Opticcolors products, the consumer accepts the risk of material damage and immaterial damage and is liable for the financial consequences of damage.
5.2 You need permission from a contact lens specialist to use these contact lenses.
6. The amounts owed by the consumer must be paid 100% before delivery.